Our our state-of-the-art technical equipment, our highly qualified and experienced staff we are your partner for the purification of highly sensitive and complex biotechnological substances, such as enzymes (proteins), in which activity must be preserved. In our departments downstream process solutions are developed to a laboratory or technical scale and routinely are transferred to the industrial production scale.
At BIBITEC we can offer the following services to our customers during downstream process development:
- Development of robust, highly efficient chromatographic purification steps
- Development of robust, highly efficient filtration steps
- Platform based purification processes (e. g. mabs)
- Individual purification processes (i.e. enzymes, glycosylated proteins etc.)
- Implementation and validation of virus removal steps
- Host cell and DNA removal
- DoE studies for process optimized
- DoE studies for evaluation of process robustness and reproducibility (Design space)
- Scale-up and Scale-down studies (1 ml to > 200 L)
- GMP-compliant Downstream processes
Did you know? We at BIBITEC offer full regulatory support for your process. Find more about it here.